Pedal your way to a healthier body with this award-winning bike desk
January 20, 2021
We all know that biking is one of the best cardio-aerobic exercises out there. Biking is easy on the joints but it can also build muscles and bones.
It’s a good thing that there are so many bike models that allows for a flexible workout. As such, stationary bikes are a staple for any cycling enthusiast. But the problem is the limited movement -- when you hop on a stationary bike, you have to focus on cycling alone. If you have a busy schedule, you might end up not using your bike in the first place.
But there’s a bike that melds working and working out. FlexiSpot’s Desk Bike V9 Pro is an award-winning desk bike that allows both young and old to go from sitting to cycling to standing in a jiffy.
CES is one of the largest annual technology trade fairs in the country. Organized by the Consumer Technology Association, the trade show is held at the Las Vegas Convention Center. It attracts nearly 200,000 attendees.
A total standout
According to CES, the Desk Bike V9 Pro’s innovative features that stood out from the other products in the category were the following:
- Design -- The Desk Bike V9 Pro was designed to be part exercise bike and part standing desk design
- Comfortable height-adjustable seat-- The bike seat has enough cushioning saddles to prevent a sore back and bum.
- Whisper-quiet bi-directional pedaling system -- You can pedal away all day and not distract your housemates because of the bike’s light pedals. Moreover, you can customize your exercise with smooth forward and backward pedaling.
- A full-motion desktop that adjusts up, down, forward, and backward -- Move the desktop as you wish so you can find the best working position.
- 360-degree rolling wheels with gravity-sensor locks for safety -- Your safety is assured while you exercise with the gravity sensor wheel locks that keep the desk bike from moving when you’re using it.
- Easy one-minute assembly -- Simply attach the desktop to the bike and you're done. No extra tools or complicated assembly needed.
- Eight resistance levels to go from light cycling to high-intensity cardio -- You can go light to intense with the bike’s different adjustable resistance intensity settings.
Go biking whenever you like
The best part about working from home is that you can be creative with how you finish your tasks. With the Desk Bike V9 Pro, you can go cycling even if you are on a Zoom call or busy doing a presentation. You can even go for a full bike ride if you want to amp up your energy. That's as good as it gets.